0.01 Hotfix Edit
- Fixed the “Bermuda Triangle” bug. Rafts no longer disappear when travelling.
- Improved raft functionality with collisions and ladders.
- Fixed a bug where the player would be reloaded inside the terrain, shipwrecks , etc.
- Adjusted swimming speed.
- Fixed “Bouncing Betty” bug, see:http://steamcommunity.com/app/313120/discussions/1/613948093882138495/
- Fixed campfires where multiple cookable items would interfere with each other’s cooking times.
- Fixed mouse sensitivity not applying.
- Added key binding functionality (Controllers are not officially supported, but it is possible).
- Added in-game options functionality.
- Fixed a large bug; An edge case where if loading a saved game, and then resaving, previously saved biomes were being overwritten.
- Fixed a bug where stabbed items on the end of a Spear weren't being saved.
- Fixed item display names not saving.
- Fixed disappearing great white sharks when killed.
- Shouldn’t appear on land anymore..
- Fixed shark meat not attaching to a Fire Spit.
- Spear now damages sharks.
- Various AI changes to increase the difficulty (a little).
- Fixed disappearing Marlins when killed.
- Changed sleeping times. You can now sleep anytime from 6:00 pm to 6:00 am. The day count also increments properly now.
- Fixed using spam.
- Fixed incorrect scale of regrowing plants.
- Fixed using animations and audio with various tools.
- Can now be picked up.
Container and Doors
- Fixed audio spam when entering loaded biomes.
- Fixed a large bug with loot spawning positions.
- Fixed various missing interactive object tags, descriptions, etc.
- Fixed the “Banana” yellow arm bug when looking at the watch and another lightsource was around.
- Fixed a hovering bug with one of the glass shaders.
- Whales - New creature!
- Divers Slate - New Easter Egg!
- Boat Motor - Is now craftable and functional. Have fun with this one! ;)