Saving the game Edit
As of version 0.11, the player can only save the game via a bed or a shelter. When holding the 'use' button (default: LMB) the user will be prompted with a menu in which there is a choice between the regular 'sleep' option and the 'save' option to save the current status of the game.
- Prior to the v0.02.H1 hotfix, the bed had a habit of despawning if the player left the island.
- In v0.02, beds did not react correctly to gravity when moved; occasionally they would float in the air.
- Attempting to sleep in a bed during nightfall would occasionally bring up the "You can only sleep at night." prompt by mistake.
- Prior to v0.02, beds were a buildable item instead of a craftable one.
- Prior to v0.02, beds could not be placed inside a foundation, only on the ground, exposing the player to the elements. After v0.02, beds now act as a normal interactive item. The player can now drag it around and into their home.
- Saving the game via a bed is only possible since 0.11. Before that, the menu had to be used to save the game.
- If the player drags the bed underwater then tries to sleep it will say Underwater? You must be tired.